Technip is listed as Euronext on the Paris stock exchange and also in the USA as an OTCQX. In September 2009, we joined the CAC 40. In this section, you will find all key information about the Technip shares.
Technip shares are listed on:
- Euronext Paris stock exchange
- The American market "Over the Counter" (OTCQX) as American Deposit Receipt (4 ADR = 1 ordinary share)
- ISIN Code (Euronext Paris): FR0000131708
- OTC Pink Sheets: TKPPY
- Boursorama: TEC
- Bloomberg: TEC FP
- Reuters: TECF.PA
Eligible for deferred settlement service (SRD) and PEA (saving plan in shares)
- Long term: BBB+
- Outlook: stable
- Short-term: A-2
- Date of last credit rating review: April 27, 2016
Credit rating is the evaluation made by a credit rating agency of the debt issuers likelihood of default. It corresponds to the reimbursement perspectives of its creditors and therefore is a major criteria for investors regarding risks of defaulting. Technip retains Standard & Poor’s to provide an independent credit rating of Technip.
- Main indexes: CAC 40
- ESG Indexes (Environment, Social, Governance): DJSI
In 2014, Technip has received the RobecoSAM Sustainability Awards "Bronze Class" and is included in the Dow Jones Sustainability Indices (DJSI) since 2001.
Focus on the ADR
- Technip shares are listed on the Euronext market in Paris and as well on the USA "Over the Counter" (OTC) as American Depositary Receipt (ADR).
- Structure: Level I ADR
- Exchange: OTC
- Ratio (ORD:DR): 1:4
- DR ISIN: US8785462099
- ORD ISIN: FR0000131708
For further information on ADR, click here